Homestay Program for International Youth Leaders
Spots are limited! Sign up today!
Current Opportunities for Host Families in 2015:
- Mexico (Jóvenes en Acción): July 12-24, 2015
- Join us for another year hosting this amazing program for high school students from throughout Mexico who have created action plans to address critical issues facing their communities, including promoting peace and providing alternatives to lawlessness for youth.
- Iraq (IYLEP): July 25-August 8, 2015
- IYLEP is a renowned program for high school students and young adult leaders from Iraq to develop leadership skills and strengthen ties between the United States and Iraq. A unique feature of this program is it includes American students during the U.S.-based program, creating a wonderful opportunity for cross-cultural exchange!
- Middle East & North Africa Region (MEPI): July 30-August 5, 2015
- NEW for 2015! South Korea & Japan: August 8-22, 2015
- NEW for 2015! Latin America: August 11-24, 2015
- Spanish-speaking host families and individuals are encouraged to apply!
Fill out the online application
or contact the International Visitor Program at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information. Please note that all dates are subject to change.
- Participants must have a private room.
- Participants can share a room with another student of the same gender provided individual beds.
- Families and individuals, who live anywhere in the greater Seattle area, are invited to apply host.
- Participants take part in a leadership program during the day from 9 am-4 pm and have evenings and weekends free.
- Participants receive cell phones and bus passes, and can travel on public transportation to the daily meeting location in downtown Seattle.
- Our goal is to provide a safe, rewarding, and organized program that meets the needs of the youth participants, host families, and program administrators.
See what other hosts are saying about the experience:
Email email@example.com for more info!