To register, please call Harry Cheema at | d: 206-389-7215.
Join U.S. Ambassador to Jordan Alice G. Wells and a high-level Jordanian business delegation for a discussion on business opportunities between the U.S. and Jordan. The program will also address economic as well as regional security, humanitarian, and additional issues affecting Jordan in the broader context.
Alice G. Wells, a career Foreign Service Officer, was sworn in as the United States Ambassador to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan on July 28, 2014. She previously served as a senior adviser in the Near Eastern Affairs Bureau in the Department of State, as Special Assistant to the President for Russia and Central Asia in the White House (2012-2013); Executive Assistant to Secretary of State Clinton (2011-2012); and Executive Assistant to Under Secretary for Political Affairs William J. Burns (2009-2011).
High-Level Trade Delegation: Come and meet Jordan’s top executives seeking business with Greater Seattle companies. Companies participating in the delegation include:
• AGRI JORDAN www.agrijordan.com
• AMCHAM JORDAN www.amcham.jo
• Arab Medical Center www.AMC-Hopsital.com
• Globitel www.globitel.com
• G-4 Solutions and Resources www.g4sr.com
• Hammoudeh Group www.hammoudeh.com
• Integrated Technology Group-ITG www.itgsolutions.com www.itgamerica.com
• IrisGuard www.irisguard.com
• King Hussein Business Park www.businesspark-jo.com
• Mawared Investments www.mawaredinv.com
• Munir Sukhtian Group Company www.sukhtian.com
• PBI- Aqaba Industrial Estate, LLP www.pbiaqaba-jo.com
• Petra Engineering Industries Company www.petra-eng.com
• Specialty Hospital/ Private Hospitals Association www.specialty-hospital.com www.phajordan.org
• Tantash Group www.tantash.com
Additional opportunity: The delegation is available for a limited number of one-on-one appointments. If this is of interest please contact Mr. Geoffrey Bogart at Geoffrey.Bogart@trade.cov.